Public Relations Department
Public Relations Department (PRD)
Public Relation Department (PRD) is one of the important departments of Dhaka North City Corporation (DNCC). As PRD is very much concern about the activities of Mayor/Administrator as well as DNCC, so PRD has to play a vital role to build up rapport and close connection with the press. Sometimes PRD works as spokesman of DNCC. To uphold and increase the image of DNCC, PRD works as a bridge between the organization and city dwellers. To provide any information related to DNCC, PRD works actively and sincerely. PRD always tries to make this provider organization as a press friendly one to get proper feed back for the betterment and welfare of city life.
Brief activities of PRD
- To preserve DNCC’s development activities and place it to higher/concerned authority for taking necessary action.
- To publish tender notice, press release, rejoinder, advertisement and other activities related to DNCC.
- To prepare different type of press release, speeches, based on different situation.
- To arrange press briefing, press conference, rejoinder and other activities as desired by higher authority.
- To make short film, TV telecast, documentary etc. to make the city dweller aware about DNCC’s activities and to make arrangement to telecast/broadcast it.
- To prepare and send rejoinder against any ill motivated news or any awful untoward incident about DNCC.
- To clip every information about DNCC’s various departmental activities and send it to concerned departments for necessary steps.
- To create/increase awareness about to set rid mosquito menace, conservancy, street light, birth certificate, holding tax etc.
- To perform any other lawful duties desired by higher authority,
Md. Monowar Hossain
Public Relation Officer (In-Charge)
Ground Floor, Nagar Bhaban
81, Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan