ICT department of Dhaka North City Corporation is an important department of the Corporation. This department is introduced with the objective of application of Information Technology (IT) in the planning & day-to-day operational activities of both the Corporations in order to increase the productivity, dynamism & transparency in the functions and as a result providing more quality services to the city dwellers.
- Supporting DNCC on any Information & Communication Technology related activities like holding tax automation, birth certificate automation etc.
- To take initiative for phase-by-phase Computerization of DNCC activities.
- Systems Analysis, Design, Develop & Implement the Computerized Application Systems
- To help the Corporation in increasing the effective use of IT.
- Requirement assessment and Procurement of H/W, S/W & Accessories for DNCC.
- Arranging IT related Training Programs for the DNCC personals.
- To arrange regular maintenance of Computer H/W, S/W and network.
- Arranging Intranet and Internet accessibility and maintain it.
- Authoring, regular updating, maintaining and improving of the DNCC Website.
- Establishing Geo-database and other databases in order to support planning and decision making process of DNCC.
Lt. conl Md Azadur Rahman. psc.EME
64, Kamal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1212.